Lamb kebbeh, tabouli, labneh
WRITTEN RECIPE AND DOWNLOADABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil, salt
ALLERGENS: Nuts, onion, wheat, gluten, dairy
Lamb kebbeh: Best before: 19/02/2021
1. Preheat oven to 160C fan forced.
2. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Finely dice the red onions. Dice the cucumbers and tomatoes into small pieces. Thinly slice the radishes. Cut the lemon into wedges. Finely chop the parsley.
3. Heat the kibbeh: Put the kibbeh on a baking tray. Place in the preheated oven and cook for 10 minutes or until heated through.
4. Make the tabbouleh: Place the bulgur in a heat proof bowl and cover with 1/4 cup boiling water (for 2 people) and 1/2 cup boiling water (for 4 people). Set the bulgur aside for 10 minutes. Fluff the grains with a fork. Add the onion, cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes, parsley , a squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt to the bulgur. Mix to combine. Sprinkle with the sumac.
5. To serve: Spread the labneh onto the serving plates. Top with the kibbeh. Serve the tabbouleh on the side with any extra lemon wedges.