CLICK CENTRE OF IMAGE TO BEGIN VIDEO TUTORIAL
- Dried fruit mix (1 of 2 bags provided)
- Chickpea tajine sauce
- Cauliflower (to bake & to make ‘cous cous’)
- Baby carrot
- Coriander (also used in night 3)
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees fan forced. Bring a medium pot of water to the boil, season water with salt.
- Cut you cauliflower into half and reserve one half for the cous cous. Blanch boil the other half for 1-3 minutes. Remove from the water, gently pat it dry with a paper towel and rub the harissa seasoning on it. Place it on a lined oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Grate some cauliflower or blitz it in a food processor to create a small cous cous like consistency. Transfer to a bowl and mix through the dry fruit mix. Season with olive oil, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Place the tagine mix in a pot and heat through over a medium heat. Roughly chop the carrots and beans and add to the pot. Cook these until the vegetables turn tender, about 6 minutes.
- To plate up, begin with the tagine mix on the plate followed by some cauliflower ‘cous cous’. Place the baked cauliflower on top and garnish with some fresh coriander.