MASTERCLASS INGREDIENT BOX RECIPE | COOK: 15MINS:
1. Garam masala mix
2. Lentil dahl mix
3. Spiced almond mix
7. Red onion
1. Add a generous splash of your preferred oil to a pan.
2. Dice the potato into 1cm cubes and add it to the oiled pan. Season with some salt.
3. Transfer the pan to the stove and turn the heat up to medium.
4. Dice the carrot into 1cm cubes, then remove the cauliflower florets from its stem.
5. Toss the potatoes in the pan, ensuring the get an even cook. This will take about 4 minutes.
6. Remove the lentil dahl from the bag and add to a pot over a medium/low heat. This has already been cooked and just needs to be heated through.
7. Add the carrots to the pan and toss to combine. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
8. Add the cauliflower to the pan and toss to combine. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
9. Once the lentil dahl is ready, portion into desired bowls. Garnish with some spiced almond mix.
10. Add the garam masala mix to the pan and toss to combine, ensuring it coats all the vegetables. Cook for a further minute.
11. To plate up, portion the vegetables into desired bowls. Garnish with some spiced almond mix, sliced red onion and parsley. Serve with the lentil dahl.